Lyft Phone Numbers and Emails

Customer Service
Developer Platform
Investors/ Franchasing
Legal
Opting Out of Arbitration (for Driver Claims)
Sales/ Reservations
Advertising Inquiries
press@lyft.com
Press Inquiries
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Lyft Customer Service Overview

• Lyft Customer Service is rated at 1.6 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    94% phone 6% email
  • The best phone number to call Lyft is 8445541297. 48% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. It is also considered the best number to call, as 37% of customers reported contacting a real person successfully.

• The average hold time is less than 1 minute. The longest wait times are on Friday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 1 minute.

• Be prepared for the call as Lyft may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, email or phone number.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Lyft Сustomer Service

The primary way to contact Lyft customer support is via their app or website. The company does not provide direct customer service email or phone number. They only provide an emergency hotline number (844)-554-1297 that you should only call in the instance of an accident, safety incidents, or citations. You could also fill a contact form on the Lyft website or contact them on their social media pages.

For in-app help, log in to your account and go to the Lyft Menu. Tap on “Help” and select the “Contact Us about any issue” option. You will be provided with prompts and at the end a contact form that you fill and submit. Ensure that you have the latest app version.

Although you cannot call Lyft customer service directly from the app, you have the option to request them to make a 911 call discretely on your behalf.
Go to your Lyft app and at the bottom select “safety tool” then the “get emergency help” option. If you are a rider, choose the “Alert 911 silently” option. Drivers can choose “Select call from ADT”. ADT (a private security firm that has partnered with Lyft to offer safety support) will call your phone. If you don’t pick up they will go ahead to call 911 and share your location.

When you choose the emergency option you will hear the following:

Thank you for calling Lyft.

If you need immediate assistance from the medical, emergency, fire or policy personal, please hang up and dial 911.

We are improving the help we offer and and now provide customer support in the Lyft app.

No matter what you need Lyft team numbers are here to assist you. Contact Lyft support team through the Help section of Lyft app. Please select Help in your app and choose the type of support you need.

You can also contact Lyft online at https://help.lyft.com/

Go to Lyft.com and scroll down to the bottom of the page. From the driver or rider menu, select Help. Choose the category you would like assistance with. You will be led through a number of drop-down menu prompts to clarify the issue. The last step will be to fill a contact form where you will provide your email address, subject of your issue, phone number, and category and description of the issue. You can also add an attachment and submit your query. Lyft will contact you either via phone or email.

The Lyft customer service representatives are highly engaging on the Twitter customer support page (@AskLyft) and Facebook page. If you post your complaint on their Twitter feed, you will be requested to direct message with further details. There is no option to post a review on their Facebook page but most customers post their complaints as comments on the most recent Lyft post. Often, a Lyft customer service representative responds asking that you message them directly.

PissedConsumer Club

San Francisco, California 94107
United States

Other Info (opening hours):

Support Hours:

Monday - Sunday: 5:00am - 9:00pm (PST)

More contact details

Fax:

+1(866) 292-2713

Lyft Customer Service Reviews

1.6 / 5
Poor
Pete E Bez
Y'all took my damn money and didn't send out a ride that's my reason
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

If there was a negative one or negative 10 I would *** jump on it it sucks *** and they're a bunch of common *** criminals and thieves

Guest-5925269
My Lyft driver didn't show up but took my money from my account and I want to be refunded

Yesterday I was drop off from Louisville and the Miller bus had to drop the rider in dale Indiana and before I got off the bus I called a Lyft to take me to Owensboro.. So mean while calling Lyft the money came out of my bank account.

No Lyft driver and money was taken out of my account. So while waiting on the Lyft driver No driver and waiting in Denny's restaurant for four hours. So I called Lyft customer service and they wasn't helpful at all and I couldn't get none to come get me.. So I had to walk to Owensboro and I'm disabled and I have bad blood flow in my legs and plus I may say it was 90 something degree yesterday.

And my walk very exhausted. I need to be refunded and compensated much more the walk I had to take an hour from dale Indiana to Owensboro KY...

Beverly M Mvb
Back door

The driver did not get my text asking to meet me in the back of 5180 rather than Atherton St., since I use a Walker. I even have a photo of the back pick up area for the driver.

Guest-5885604
He Canceled me I still need a ride
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

It suck *** He called me to as that he had to find a gas station!! That he got *** over by a person...

Because of him needing to find a gas station and I canceled the ride!!! That left me in a situation when I tried to get another ride it was double the amount that I just paid for a ride... I did not have the money it left me in a *** up situation!!! So I didn't have a pleasant experience with you guys!!!

Thanks a lot for *** me... For no reason!!

I will not recommend you with this!!! It's a joke maybe you should reevaluate your company or your business!!!

How Good is Lyft's Customer Service?

Daviyon Qoi
Daviyon Qoi
Feels Disappointed | Jun 16, 2024

Well I called Lyft while getting off the miller in Dale Indiana. And doing so I called Lyft to pick me up in Dale Indiana at Denny's. Will the Money came out of my bank account but No Lyft driver. I called the Lyft driver at 11:39 on 05/14/2024. And I waited for hours and still no Lyft driver. So I had no choice but to walk to Owensboro KY where I needed to go. I'm disabled and have bad blood flow in my legs. So I want to be refunded and compensated for having to walk to Owensboro with bad legs and let's not forget about the 92 degree heat

Troy K Ewx
Troy K Ewx
Feels Neutral | Jun 15, 2024

I have no experience with Lyft customer service I could never get in contact with anyone they blocked me as a driver from an incident 37 years old and could not even explain to anyone what happened I was a little upset I missed the opportunity to drive for them but there are two other companies that were more than happy to put me on as a driver

Ikran Sma

Worst service ever

Lusia Bor
Lusia Bor
Feels Disappointed | Jun 09, 2024

I sent information in for my vehicle inspection and they still have my account locked going to new channel and report thus

Tamer Lkl
Tamer Lkl
Feels Disappointed | Jun 08, 2024

You nothing to do on my problem

Summary of Lyft Customer Service Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Lyft?

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Fraudulent charge”
  • “I deposit too much money on my Lyft card”
  • Discuss a charge

Request for Information Question:

• “Question about driving across state lines”
  • “Questions about ride”
  • “Have a concern”

Account Question:

• “Lyft took 50 from account”
  • “Monthly membership”
  • “Someone Hacked account”

Cards Question:

• “Cannot use giftcard”
  • “New phone number and credit card”
  • “Money is been taking off my card with out my permission and I want my money back”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Driver canceled so I paid hi cash”
  • “Reactivate account”
  • “Ride was canceled and no refund received.”

Refund Question:

• “REFUND for a cancel ride”
  • “REFUND”
  • “Need a refund”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Didn't get paid for 2 trips”
  • “I have not got into my account since March 20th 2024 I cannot get in my account I have no reason why it keeps telling me to enter different debit card or credit card and I have done this multiple times and still not letting me get into my account or”
  • “Email not recieved”

Product/ Service Question:

• “The app isn't working I don't know where my driver is”
  • “Damage fees”
  • “My lyft rider app not working”

Staff Question:

• “Driver refusing service and refusing to cancel ride”
  • “Driving did not complete the drip and very aggressive and rude and speeding driving fast”
  • “Poor service”

Website/ Application Question:

• “App not working”
  • “Chek my application status”
  • “How long for you to respond for application that I applied for”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Lost my phone in a lyft and hasn't been returned”
  • “Replacement car”
  • “Money wasn't returned”

Employment Question:

• “I need to get my paystub 2016”
  • “Employment start date immediately”
  • “Job”

Other Question:

• “Lost Phone”
  • “Driver never showed up”
  • “Sex trafficking”

1.6
Curb
15 reviews
3.3
Do you have something to say about Lyft? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup