Lyft Phone Numbers and Emails

Accounting/ Billing
Customer Service
Investors/ Franchasing
Legal
Opting Out of Arbitration (for Driver Claims)
press@lyft.com
PR Inquiries
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Lyft Contact Information

Fax:

1-(866) 292-2713
Edit Business Info

How to Contact Lyft Сustomer Service

The primary way to contact Lyft customer support is via their app or website. The company does not provide direct customer service email or phone number. They only provide an emergency hotline number (844)-554-1297 that you should only call in the instance of an accident, safety incidents, or citations. You could also fill a contact form on the Lyft website or contact them on their social media pages.

Contact Lyft Via the Mobile App

For in-app help, log in to your account and go to the Lyft Menu. Tap on “Help” and select the “Contact Us about any issue” option. You will be provided with prompts and at the end a contact form that you fill and submit. Ensure that you have the latest app version.

Make an Emergency Call On the Lyft App

Although you cannot call Lyft customer service directly from the app, you have the option to request them to make a 911 call discretely on your behalf.
Go to your Lyft app and at the bottom select “safety tool” then the “get emergency help” option. If you are a rider, choose the “Alert 911 silently” option. Drivers can choose “Select call from ADT”. ADT (a private security firm that has partnered with Lyft to offer safety support) will call your phone. If you don’t pick up they will go ahead to call 911 and share your location.

When you choose the emergency option you will hear the following:

Thank you for calling Lyft.

If you need immediate assistance from the medical, emergency, fire or policy personal, please hang up and dial 911.

We are improving the help we offer and and now provide customer support in the Lyft app.

No matter what you need Lyft team numbers are here to assist you. Contact Lyft support team through the Help section of Lyft app. Please select Help in your app and choose the type of support you need.

You can also contact Lyft online at https://help.lyft.com/

Contact Lyft Customer Service Via Website

Go to Lyft.com and scroll down to the bottom of the page. From the driver or rider menu, select Help. Choose the category you would like assistance with. You will be led through a number of drop-down menu prompts to clarify the issue. The last step will be to fill a contact form where you will provide your email address, subject of your issue, phone number, and category and description of the issue. You can also add an attachment and submit your query. Lyft will contact you either via phone or email.

Contact Lyft Customer Support Via Social Media

The Lyft customer service representatives are highly engaging on the Twitter customer support page (@AskLyft) and Facebook page. If you post your complaint on their Twitter feed, you will be requested to direct message with further details. There is no option to post a review on their Facebook page but most customers post their complaints as comments on the most recent Lyft post. Often, a Lyft customer service representative responds asking that you message them directly.

More information

5% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Lyft Customer Service?

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Double charged me”
  • “I have been over charge 186 my Lyft was original 13$”
  • “Charged”

Account Question:

• “Lyft is taking money from my accounts”
  • “Account”
  • “Problem with my phone number associated with my account.”

Request for Information Question:

• “I need the ride assistance program”
  • “I got a question”
  • “Age verification”

Cards Question:

• “Gift card issue”
  • “My card got charged for a ride I didn't do”
  • “Charging my card”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel my card off any account”
  • “Canceled my ride but was still charged”
  • “To cancel ride to San Diego”

Refund Question:

• “Ride left i need a refund”
  • “I haven’t got my refund”
  • “REFUND”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Where is my ride”
  • “I didn't get paid”
  • “Paid for my ride but it never came.”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I order a Lyft for $14.65 on 11/29 a suv showed up and I was charged 29.95 which is bad business.”
  • “I have a toyota prius plug car could work for lyft”
  • “The driver car broke down n you charged 5 $”

Staff Question:

• “Costumer serviceneed to talk no email”
  • “I would like to speak with customer service because my account is locked”
  • “Customer service”

Website/ Application Question:

• “My application to be a driver”
  • “Was sited for no mask when i was never picked up”
  • “To see whats going on with my application”

Employment Question:

• “Accident while on job 10/12/2021”
  • “1099 tax form for year 2020”
  • “To restart my job application”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Driver pick up drove me around then return to pick up location didnt know where she was going then a nother drive pick me up sge curse at me telling me to cancle the ride in the middle of no where i dont want this to happen to another passanger she”
  • “I want return of my money”
  • “I got a ride and he waa taking me to the wrong destination from what i was putting in my phone when i had them how i wanted to be dropped off it keep changing to different locations i didnt understand why . It so bad i was bwing over charged for”

Other Question:

• “Complaint with unsatisfactory ride”
  • “Rental”
  • “Why em i not getting 3 ride bonus this week?”

About

Lyft Terms of Service
Services is a decision made in such User's sole discretion. Driver that The Client of Lyft elect to pay. Plus, Lyft SUV) as described on The User's market's Lyft Cities page. There are two types of fares, variable and quoted. Website cannot guarantee the availability or accuracy of GPS data. Fees and Other Charges. Time") The Customer acknowledge that Charges may increase substantially. Time multipliers in effect at the time of The User's request. Charges that may apply to The Client's ride. Facilitation of Charges. With the exception of tips, cash payments are strictly prohibited. All Charges are non-refundable. Tolls, or Other Charges before application of the coupon. Promotions section of the Lyft App. Lyft-related Facebook, Twitter or other social media posting) The User's "Information"). Information as accurate, current and complete. Content may be available on and through the Lyft Platform to other Users.
To read more: https://www.lyft.com/terms
Lyft Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.lyft.com/privacy
Top Lyft Services

Pick Up Service, Vehicle Driver, Customer Care

Top Lyft Products

Account, Mobile Application, Gift Card

Lyft Pros and Cons

Pros: When i used them in the past it was okay, Convenient, Some drivers are good, Good service, Good service most of the time

Cons: Can not contact anyone, Poor customer service, No one responded to my issue, Customer service sucks, Cant get a person on the phone

Lyft reviews and complaints

1.4
Postmates
9100 reviews
1.5
Do you have something to say about Lyft? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup