I am freezing I am disabled I been waiting for hours with your customer service online they took money off my card they have charged my card several times they wont refund my money they will not assist me with emergency assistance I am disabled I cant walk and I am freezing I have asked for a supervisor I have asked for help and they are not helping me at all I feel disrespected and humiliated and my health is at risk so Ive asked 10 times for emergency assistance Ive asked 10 times for a supervisor Ive tried calling I have snapshots of everything and I am about to file a lawsuit against you and your company for not helping me and I have witnesses phone numbers everything!! I will provide screenshots of it all in court I want a call back ASAP I am still freezing waiting outside with nowhere to go disabled and cant walk

User's recommendation: I’ve tried calling I have snapshots of everything and I am about to file a lawsuit against you and your company for not helping me and I have witnesses phone numbers everything.

Preferred solution: If you read all the comments I asked for emergency assistance as for customer service I’ve done everything I am freezing standing in the cold steel for four hours waving it took all my money off my card and they will not help me .

Lyft Cons: Need to be less discriminatory and negligent, You can get charged without receiving your request, No customer contact, Switching drivers on me and causing me to be late.

Location: Norman, Oklahoma